Install the tool to experience the best conversion of OST to PST, EML, EMLX, MSG and MBOX formats.
Easy to download and run swiftly in your Windows XP, Vista, 10 and 8.
Downloading of the program takes a few seconds.
Launch OST File Exporter. The screen will appear like what you seeing in screenshot.
Click “ADD” button to browse the specific OST file that you would like to convert. Search the location you have saved your OST files that you want to convert into your desired file format. Select the file and click “Open”. You can double click to open the specific file also.
File Reading Panel (left side) displays a list of items saved in the folder. Click to your desired item. “Preview Pane” displays the stored messages in hierarchical file format. Serial number and subject heading are shown. Below the preview pane, it displays From, To, CC, Subject, Text body, Message Header, Attachments and any additional information.
- Convert to PST – The option allows you to export OST files into PST format. It enables you to export entire folders or the select folder. “Browse” button to select the folder location in the system. Either create a new folder or save the file in an existed folder.
- EML File Format (*.eml) – Click on “EML File Format” option to save the OST files into EML format. It enables you to export entire folders or the select folder. It carries “Ignore Empty Folders” option and “include sub folders” option. Tick mark them if you wish, “Browse” button allows you to save the converted file at user’s decided location. Either create a new folder or use an exited folder to save the EML file.
- EMLX File Format (*.emlx) – EMLX File Format options gives flexibility to export OST files to EMLX format. “Browse” button to select the location to save the exported file. It could be a new location or an existed one. Finally, click on “Convert Now” button.
- MSG File Format (*.msg) – Under MSG File Format, OST files are safely exported to MSG file format. Just click on “MSG File Format” option Click on “Convert Now” to export entire OST items or select the folder like inbox, sent items etc to customize your export process. Select the folder location that could be a new folder or an existed one..
- MBOX File Format (*.mbox) – It allows you to export OST to MBOX. The process of export is same as the process of the abovementioned OST to MSG, OST to PST, OST to EML and OST to EMLX. After browsing the required OST file to export, click on “MBOX File Format” and then select single or complete MBOX type. Tick mark “Ignore Empty Folders” and “include sub-folders” options. “Browse” to select the location to save the exported MBOX file. Finally hit “Convert Now”.
- Export v-cards(*.vcf) – At first browse the OST file that you want to extra. Click on “ADD OST” to select the required OST file and then Click on “Browse” tab to select the output location in the system.
Free OST to PST tool is available to consider. Download the program in your system to evaluate the performance of the program. Trial version extracts a few number of messages to show you performance of the program.