Softaken DBX to PST Converter
DBX Converter to Convert Outlook Express DBX into Outlook PST, EML, MBOX, MSG & EMLX and Upgrade old OS to New Windows & MAC.
"A user friendly Outlook Express DBX to PST tool to transfer data from Outlook Express to MS Outlook for Windows and Other Apps"
Salient Features at one Glance
- Convert DBX to PST safely by retaining Rich-text formatting
- Provide unlimited data export facility once you get its license
- Export DBX to PST one by one
- Export emails from DBX to EML, EMLX, MSG and MBOX also
- Export any size DBX files
- Convert only healthy .dbx data
- Save converted data to user's specified location
- A standalone app, works all alone
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 10 and 8
- Convert DBX to Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013 and other Outlook versions
Key Features of DBX to PST in Detail
Feature to Export One File at a Time
We understand how important your emails for you. The software DBX to PST Converter lets you convert one file at a time. It manages to keep all DBX file data in a PST file.
Support All Outlook Express Version
The software has been designed to support all available Outlook Express versions including 5.0, 5.5, 6.0 etc.
Create a New PST File
The exported DBX file is saved in a new PST file and at the desired location in the local computer so that you can easily locate the file.
A Windows Based Tool
This is a Windows based app, works smoothly with all available latest Windows OS 10/XP/Vista.
Complete Conversion by Migrating Attachments
Not only emails but also attached documents of emails are exported to MS Outlook.
Create UNICODE PST Files
The converted .dbx file is saved at the latest versions of PST UNICODE. So, there is no problem faced related to the size of a DBX file. The conversion app exports all big sized DBX files to PST safely. It converts DBX to Outlook 2003, 2007 and other latest versions.
Maintain On-Disk Folder Structure & Information Originality
The converter DBX to PST keeps exact folder hierarchy of emails after migration. Users get no difference in the emails' folder & sub-folder after migration. The application doesn't make change in the information. It maintains the file originality. It retains all emails RTF attributes like CC, BCC, To, Subject, time, date, images etc.