People are getting smarter nowadays and the same is with the technologies. You must have seen the technologies are now growing rapidly day by day. Because of this procedure, humans are willing to access their emails in an easy manner which can save them lots of time. They are looking for applications that should have an easy interface so that anyone can access and read the email database without any help. While there are some people who are working with different email applications some individuals have Lotus Notes to access their emails. But due to some workload, they need to shift the complete email database from NSF to another email application so that they can access the data without any problem.
If you are looking to find the solution to access the former emails in the Outlook application then find the feasible solutions available in the below points. The MS Outlook application uses the PST file format in which the tool helps to save the email data in a secure manner.
Thus, if you wish to find the conversion of these two email applications then the users need to convert the NSF file format into the supported file format. Also, you need to take a look at the version related as the Outlook application is available in 2019 and 2016 as well as other versions also. For all such queries, follow the below-given steps and acquire the desired result in a small span of time.
When did lotus notes launch?
Lotus Notes application was established in the year of 1989. Then it was rebranded in the year 1995. It was done when IBM purchased the client-server email platform. These formats are known as HCL notes. Therefore, don’t get confused between both the file formats.
How to import the Lotus Notes into Outlook?
The individuals prefer to work with the MS Outlook email application because it consists of various features and specifications. You can make your email files more secure with this email client. This is the reason why users are switching from one email client to another to access the email database in an easy manner. The users are free to configure their different accounts on the email application. You can find IBM lotus notes to be a complex user interface. It is difficult to work with the IBM notes application as of its interface. You need to be a technical user if you wish to work with these applications. MS Outlook doesn’t need that much maintenance cost as it is simple to use and work with. You can easily access the emails in Outlook in offline mode also. Learn More
The process of importing Lotus notes with manual methods
The free method is the most demanding procedure available and is been used by many users. The manual procedure work as the cost-free method which is used by many users. But try to make sure that you should have the technical skills to work with such solutions. Have complete knowledge by following the below-given points.
Follow the steps to export the Lotus notes into the CSV file format:
- Launch the application named Lotus notes on your computer system and then try to open the HCL notes.
- Click on the option given as Mailbox and then choose the tab given as the File option. You need to export the file by clicking on the Export button. Then try to save the respective file with the appropriate name.
- Once you provide the accurate name to the file, you need to save it in a comma-separated value format. This can be possible with the option given as Save as type.
- With the help of CSV export, you need to choose the desired option to get the desired result.
Try to import the CSV file back to MS Outlook
- Launch the MS Outlook application on your system and open the File tab. Then hit the Open and Export button. Then choose the option given as Import/Export button.
- Then the users need to see the screen panel where there is an option given as Import from another program or file. Then proceed to hit the Next button.
- The users can see the option from where they can import the file. Hit the import button and then choose the file type to save as a comma-separated value. Then click on the Next button.
- Use the browse button so as to navigate the CSV file for uploading the file format. Click on the Next button so that you can pursue the importing of HCL notes files to the respective file format.
- The individuals can pursue the steps further to select the Outlook folders so that you can save the final result. Then choose the Next button to proceed with the further steps.
- With the help of the Import a file option the users can proceed with the next step. Choose the checkbox and then click the Finish button. This process will help you to import the complete data into the respective CSV file format easily.
With the above steps, you will be able to access your IBM files in the required file format.
The Automated Process to access the NSF files in the Outlook
With manual steps, you can face various challenges. The process is difficult to follow as the process is completely complex. If you have multiple files then it is not able to get the desired results with the manual method. In such scenarios, it is better to choose a professional application that can provide the appropriate benefits and results on time.
Softaken NSF to PST Converter is prominent software that can provide an immediate solution with the conversion. The main objective of using the professional tool is that it will do the complete process without losing the quality of data. The procedure and user interface are easy and can be understood by a layman. The users should not feel panic if they don’t have technical skills. Because with these solutions there are radio buttons and some tabs which you need to select to avail the respective result.
Follow the following steps:
- Firstly, go through downloading the tool from the website link. Then proceed with the installation part and launch the tool on your computer machine.
- The users can see the software panel where you need to browse the files as per your requirement to convert them into an Outlook PST file. Another advantage of using this tool is that you will be able to convert it into different file formats. You need to choose the appropriate radio button.
- If you need to ignore the empty folders then there is a check box related to this tab. Check the same and the tool will work accordingly.
- Now, it is time to save the file at your system location. Provide the appropriate location so as to save the file easily.
- Once you have successfully completed the above steps, you can see the preview of the files at this stage. Once you find it all good to go then proceed with the next step.
- Enter the convert now button to execute the process and to save the resultant PST file.