NSF to PST Converter
“A reliable app to access IBM Lotus Notes in MS Outlook (NSF to PST), Apple Mail, Thunderbird, WLM & many other email clients”
Salient Features of NSF to PST Converter
- Convert NSF to PST with Fast Speed – The tool has been designed to export entire data of NSF including notes, messages, contacts, journals, tasks, folders, sub-folders etc… to PST format with just a few simple clicks.
- Convert NSF to Multiple File Formats – In order to make NSF compatible with multiple email platforms like Apple Mail, Thunderbird, WLM and many other email clients, the application converts NSF to MSG, EML, MBOX and EMLX.
- Advance File Filter Option – Locate the specific NSF files to export into PST format.
- Convert Unicode Characters – The tool efficiently scans the entire data of NSF files and is capable to export Unicode characters to find accurate migration.
- Migrate Domino Server Mailbox Accounts – Lotus Domino using by enterprises for messaging, scheduling and collaboration is also supported by the app. It transfers Domino Server NSF Accounts data to PST format.
- Bulk Migration – It supports migration of multiple NSF files to PST/MSG/EML/MBOX at one go.
- Highly Compatible – In terms of compatibility, the app supports NSF files created in any version of Lotus Notes.
When it comes to comprehensive email solutions, Lotus Notes, Ms Outlook, Apple Mail, Thunderbird and WLM are recommended by experts. They are more than an email application, stores emails, contacts, notes, messages, journals etc… IBM Lotus Notes stores entire email data in Notes Storage File (.nsf). PST and MSG are two common file extensions of Ms Outlook. Apple Mail and Thunderbird support EML and MBOX for data storage. All these email applications have their file formats. When users want to access Lotus Notes in MS Outlook, the NSF file extension is not supported by the email client. The same problem is faced with Apple Mail, Thunderbird and WLM.
The scenarios when NSF to PST, NSF to EML, NSF to MSG and NSF to MBOX are considered:
- When the user is working on two email platforms – Lotus Notes for office and MS Outlook in his/her laptop. He/she wants to access NSF files to his/her laptop.
- When the user is switching his job and the new firm is not using Lotus Notes.
- When an organization is planned to change from Lotus Notes to MS Outlook/Apple Mail/Thunderbird/WLM
NSF to PST Migration, NSF to EML, NSF to MSG, NSF to EMLX or NSF to MBOX
How do you deal with any of the abovementioned migration? Microsoft offers the platform to convert NSF to PST for tech savvies. But it allows migration of NSF files not more than 1 GB. So, for an organization the solution will probably work.
Softaken NSF to PST converter is an advance conversion that performs comprehensive migration. This one tool is appropriate to export Lotus Notes to MS Outlook, Lotus Notes to Apple Mail, Lotus Notes to Entourage, Lotus to Thunderbird and Lotus Notes to WLM. It is one of the easiest and time saving methods to convert NSF to multiple formats.
Note: – Lotus Notes Should be installed for converting NSF to PST, NSF to EML, NSF to MBOX, NSF to MSG and NSF to EMLX.
Support all MS Outlook versions including 2016.
Run smoothly with Windows 10, 8, XP and Vista
Free NSF to PST version is available. Download today!