Gmail Backup Tool
A complete solution for downloading Google Mails or Backup Gmail Emails from single or multiple user accounts and exporting these data to Outlook PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX and MSG formats.
Impressive Features that can Drive You Crazy
- Easy to use, a few steps to successfully done the task
- Complete Gmail backup in PST, EML, EMLX, MSG and MBOX
- Safely transfer data, retaining quality of files
- Works with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 & 10
Lots of information store in Gmail which can be very important including bank statements, e-bill statements, account and password formation, contacts, general correspondence etc… Gmail users can temporarily lose access to their emails. If you are worried losing your important Gmail data, backup them in multiple Outlook formats with the help of Gmail Backup Pro, a smart solution.
Why Should We Use Gmail Backup Tool?
- Gmail Account can be hacked
- Google Account can be disabled
- Important Emails deleted accidently
- Gmail Server can be down
- Internet connection is required for accessing Gmail
Gmail Backup Software Features in Details
- Single & Multiple User Backup – Single Google mail account back-up can be created safely to back any one individual user account data. Just enter the username and password to continue taking backup of the Google account. No manual attempt is required. If you want to store more than one Google account data, enter their usernames and passwords to create backup one by one.
- Export to Multiple Email Formats – Gmail Backup Pro has been designed to export your Gmail data to Outlook popular formats so that you can easily make backup including PST, MBOX, EML and MSG. The feature allows you to open Gmail data in different desktop email client platforms.
- Resume or Pause Download – Gmail Backup Pro offers you control on downloading with the help of the option pause and resume download. The facility lets you to perform smooth downloading of emails even the server connection is weak or lost in mid. You can resume the downloading process with server connection, it doesn’t affect the quality of downloading.
- Filter Option – The facility provides users the flexibility to filter those folders that they want to create backup.
- Demo – Free demo is ready to try. Go ahead.
- Step 1:- (a) Enable IMAP from Gmail setting
- Step 2: - (b) Click Turn On Less Secure App Option
- Sign in to Gmail.
- Click the gear (setting icon) in the top right.
- Select Settings.
- Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- Select Enable IMAP.
- Click Save Changes.
Hello Softaken team. I am a lawyer by profession. In my work, emails are really important things. My clients send paper work to my mail id in many cases that I want to store safely. In form of Softaken Gmail Backup Pro, I have found a nice tool. It has kept me away from the fear of losing my emails. I collect my all-important emails to PST with the help of Gmail Backup software. I have found it useful.