Upgrade PST Pro
“A user friendly software to upgrade PST ANSI to UNICODE effortlessly”
Convert the latest updated PST for latest version of MS Outlook. Convert ANSI PST in Outlook 2000/2002 to Unicode PST for 2010, 2007/2003. Both ANSI and Unicode are two character encodings. ANSI is older while Unicode is an upgraded version of PST. A Unicode PST format is taken by default for MS Outlook 2010, 2003 and 2007. It supports multiple character sets, provides ultimate storage capacity which is 20 GB or 50 GB. ANSI supports just 2 gigabytes (2GB) storage if an ANSI file size goes over 2GB, it is vulnerable to corruption.
- Upgrade Outlook PST File
- Convert ANSI to Unicode PST
- Support all Outlook Version
- Free Demo available for testing
- No Outlook Installation required
Now, a remarkable solution is available in form of Softaken Upgrade PST Pro. The application easily upgrades ANSI to Unicode. It is an independent utility that works under modern algorithm to offer error free conversion.
PST Upgrade Software Salient Features to Watch Out
- Simple Individual Interface – There is no any technical expertise required to handle the tool. It is a simple yet advance conversion program developed in easy user interface so technical and non-technical users can easily use the program.
- Error Free Conversion – It converts ANSI to Unicode with ease. Conversion process is simple and straight. No file is damaged. There is less chance of losing content quality because the tool preserves content structure, double byte characters like Chinese, Japanese and Korean and signs like comma, hyphen, dash etc…
- Convert Data One by One – You can make conversion one by one. It exports one PST file at a time.
- Convert Desirable Outlook Data – For user’s comfort and the desired result, the PST Upgrade offers to upgrade those PST files that are selected by users. Browse the tool to locate for the specific file that you want to convert.
- Save Conversion to Your Selected Location – Just “Browse” the tool to pre-decide the location where you want to save the PST upgraded files. It could be an existed folder or a new folder.
- Independent Program – It doesn’t need installation of MS Outlook to perform its task.
- Highly Compatible – This is a Windows utility, supports all major editions of Windows including XP, Vista and 10.
All MS Outlook Versions are supported by ANSI to Unicode Converter Software.
Free demo version of the program is available to install. Trial of the demo is must before you apply for the license of the tool. The trail version has some limitation but it let you understands the key functions of the program.