Apple Mail is a well-known desktop-based email client for Mac users. The application stores its data in .mbox format. Apple Mail is well-known for its security features. On the other hand, Outlook is another email client competing Apple Mail but having Windows platform. Both Apple Mail and Outlook stores emails, contacts, notes, journals and other information of the user. Outlook uses .pst file format and the latest version is Outlook 2019. If you are moving from Apple Mail to Outlook 2013 you need to perform Apple Mail data migration to PST format. In this article, we will provide users with easy solutions to migrate Apple Mail emails into Outlook PST format.
Follow the step by step process to extract MBOX files from Apple Mail client.
1. Open Apple Mail application.
2. Go to File menu and click on Export Mailbox.
3. Now change MBOX file extension into .mbx format and move the renamed file in Eudora application.
4. Open Outlook Express email client and select Import messages from Eudora.
5. Finally, Import Outlook Express data into MS Outlook. Below are the steps to do this –
6. In the opened wizard, choose Eudora (Pro and Light) 2.x, 3.x, 4.x. Click Import Mail for moving emails only. If you want to convert contacts also, click Import Address Book too. Click the Next button.
7. Choose an option from the available ones to remove or allow duplicates. Finally hit the Finish button.
Apple Mail has inbuilt IMAP Storage format which saves email messages on the server and on Mac OS system. If you have an iCloud account, you can sign into Windows 10 with clients like MS Outlook 2016, Thunderbird, Windows Mail etc.
Before moving to the professional solution, let us discuss some limitations of manual solution due to which people are looking for another solution.
1. Freshly download Softaken MBOX file to PST Converter software on your Windows PC. Run the application and add MBOX files. You can choose File mode or Folder mode to add Apple Mail MBOX files.
2. Once you load MBOX files, you can view them completely in the Preview section.
3. An Export screen appears, choose PST format for exporting Apple Mail files to Outlook.
4. Go to the Browse option and choose an output destination to save PST files.
5. At last, hit the Convert Now button.
The above article is well enough to guide users towards a swift and safe solution to export Apple Mail mailbox data to PST format in Windows Outlook. No glitches are there with this utility. If you choose a professional approach, you will not find any trouble plus a free demo to understand the working of the software.