If you don’t want to continue with Plusnet by opening it on web browser and want to configure Plusnet webmail account in applications like Thunderbird, Apple Mail, MS Outlook, Android, iPad, etc. then we are here with solutions in this post for you.
To configure Plusnet account in other applications, you will need Plusnet webmail IMAP and SMTP settings which we will provided you in this post. In addition to this, we will discuss about easy method to backup Plusnet emails to migrate into other applications.
Important Email Settings for Plusnet Account Configuration
Find Plusnet IMAP, SMTP and POP3 settings listed below. For any questions on these email settings, freely contact us.
|Email Settings||Port Number|
|Plus.net IMAP Incoming Mail Server:|
|143, requires SSL|
|Plus.net POP3 Incoming Mail Server:|
|995, requires SSL|
|Plus.net SMTP Outgoing Mail Server:|
|587/25, requires SSL|
Backup Plusnet Emails to Any Other Email Application Formats
For non-tech users, the easy way to backup Plus.net emails to other email application file formats without email configuration is Plusnet IMAP Mail Backup Tool. This is a highly recommended professional tool which is very easy to use and ensures 100% safe & instant results.
With this professional utility, users can download Plusnet email to multiple known formats like MBOX, PST, EML, PDF, EMLX, MSG, HTML and MHTML. With all attachments, Plusnet emails are exported to local system of users.
Main Features Of Plusnet Email Backup Tool
- Having self-expressive steps, no trouble is faced by users in understanding the process to migrate Plusnet emails.
- You have multiple saving options to save Plus.net emails to local system.
- You are free to choose required folders from Plusnet Mail account to export into computer.
- The software offers a free demo by which users can test the functionality of the software.
- This professional program is well tested and safe to use to export Plusnet emails.
- There is no alteration to actual database structure throughout the backup process
- This utility is fully independent to use. It needs only correct login information for backup.
After reading this post, I hope you have found the solution to configure Plusnet webmail account in other applications using IMAP settings. Also, this can be done by using professional Plusnet Email Backup Tool. This software offers migration of Plus.net emails to computer in many file formats to use these emails on multiple applications. For any confusion regarding the software, contact our support team anytime.