Is IncrediMail shutting down? Is the news correct? Yes, you have heard right. The email application by Perion will not be available for its users. The company has decided to close its servers and support for the application.
Users of IncrediMail might miss the platform because of its incredible features like color choices, animations, and more. Users of the tool have recently complained of many loops in the app such as error prompts, blocking emails, abrupt shutdown, etc. Some users have also discussed the security failure of the app.
Eventually, the news of shutting down the email service is doing rounds. If you are a user of IncrediMail or have orphaned files of IncrediMail, you have come to the right platform. The article discusses solutions for the problem.
I am using IncredMail for years. Now, I am looking for the better option or alternative to IncrediMail after hearing the shutting down news. Is it true? If so, can anyone suggest me a suitable email client next to transfer IncrediMail data? Your advice can help me out.
As the news broke, users of IncrediMail were searching for these questions.
Is IncrediMail Shutting Down? What Will Happen Next?
IncrediMail is a popular email client. It is famous for its colorful and animated email templates. The management and producer of IncrediMail (Perion) faced financial and operational challenges. Therefore, the company behind IncrediMail announced the discontinuation of IncrediMail. It was unfortunately bad news for its users.
The question they start asking on tech forums that “What will happen next.” Do you know? You can look for other smart alternatives to IncrediMail such as MS Outlook, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, etc. The next process you can do is to create a back of IncrediMail data. The email client supports:
- IMM files
- IMB files
- IMH files
- IML files
Why is IncrediMail Shutting down?
As we have mentioned above the email client’s creator was facing management and financial issues. That is why IncrediMail is not available to use today.
If you want to move from IncrediMail to a professional and paid program, you can plan to move from IncrediMail to MS Outlook.
For this, you can follow the given steps:
Step 1: Save IncrediMail Emails into EML file format
Step 2: Convert EML files to MS Outlook PST
Step 3: Import PST data to MS Outlook
We all know that IncrediMail didn’t support the universally accepted file formats such as MBOX and EML. Therefore, there is a need to convert IncrediMail to EML file format.
Step 1: Save IncrediMail Emails into EML File format
For this, here are the steps you can follow:
- Access IncrediMail on your Windows system
- Choose the mailbox from where you want to export the emails and check them all
- Click on the “File” menu and choose the “Save As” option
- Provide the name to the exported file and hit the drop-down tab next to the “Save As Type” to choose “EML file format” and then press “Next”
- After this, the tool will save all “IncrediMail emails” in EML file format
Step 2: Save IncrediMail Emails to MS Outlook
Softaken EML to PST Converter is one of the best alternatives to manual conversion of EML files. EML contains a single email with attachments. If you have multiple EML files, we recommend using an advanced conversion app that offers bulk immigration. The application makes EML data compatible to access with MS Outlook 2003, 2007, 2013, 2016, and 2019. The application offers straightforward conversion because it exports data within a few clicks.
Incredible Features of Softaken EML Converter
- Convert email with all elements such as CC, BCC, To, From, Date, and attachments to give accurate results.
- Remove duplicate emails through its advanced scanning algorithm to identify duplicates.
- Convert only selective EML files to provide the desired results.
- Export single or multiple EML files together to support bulk conversion.
- An advanced yet lightweight and easy-to-use application for Windows users
- Provide accurate results each time you use the app.
- Reduce the data loss risk and increase productivity.
- No file size limitation for conversion.
- Enable users to export data unlimited after getting their license
- Display a preview of the uploaded files
- A well-suitable application for personal and professional users
- Export EML files without MS Outlook because it is an independent conversion application.
- A self-descriptive email application
Step by Step Functions of the Conversion Program
- After downloading the application, click on its icon to launch it.
- In the “Browse EML files” box, select either “Folder Mode” or “File Mode” and then the “Browse” button
- Get the preview of the selected EML files on its preview pane.
- From the preview pane, click on the “Export Menu” to open the “Export Options window”.
- From multiple options, choose “Convert to PST File Format” and then “Import All EML files into Single Folder”.
- Also, select the date range, file naming convention, and check the “Remove Duplicate Content” box.
- In the same window, hit the “Browse” menu to choose a suitable location to save data.
Step 3: Import PST File in MS Outlook for Windows
In this step, open MS Outlook on your system.
- Go to the “File” menu to select “Open and Export” from the drop-down
- Then, select “Import/Export” option
- After that, choose “Import from another program or file” option and hit Next
- Select the “Outlook Data File or PST” option and then Next
- Now, select the recently created “PST file” and choose the “Folder of MS Outlook” to move data.
- In the press “Finish” tab to complete the process
Also Read:- Migrate Outlook Mailbox Items To IncrediMail
If you go for a manual solution for IncrediMail to MS Outlook , the conversion process can become complex. You may lose file quality. Therefore, experts encourage using a third-party application.
Overall, the conversion process from IncrediMail to Outlook or other active email clients can back up your important emails of IncrediMail and fix your issuse “Incredimail Shutting Down”. Carefully select your email client so that you don’t need to move from one email client to another in a short span of time. Outlook can be the best choice for advanced email management.