Do you want to setup the Excite account in any email program using IMAP settings? Then, you are at the right place. Read this post and fill all details for IMAP settings for Excite Mail. Users need the correct IMAP settings to setup Excite Mail on desktop clients like Outlook, Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, and other mobile devices.
Therefore, this post has provided Excite server settings. Apart from this, an easy solution is provided that makes easy to backup Excite Mail account data to move in desired applications.
Email Settings For Excite Mail Account
Given are IMAP settings for Excite Mail account. For any query regarding these settings, freely contact us.
|Email Settings||Port Number|
|Excite IMAP Incoming Mail Server:|
|993, requires SSL|
|Excite POP3 Incoming Mail Server:|
|995, requires SSL|
|Excite SMTP Outgoing Mail Server:|
|587, requires SSL|
Need to Migrate Excite Emails to Any Email Program Without Account Configuration
If you require a solution to migrate Excite emails to any email program within few clicks, then professional Excite IMAP Mail Backup Tool is suggested to use. This helps users to download and migrate Excite emails into various formats like EML, MBOX, PDF, PST, HTML, MHTML, EMLX, and MSG. Users are free to save the data of Excite account on any location of their system.
Steps to backup Excite emails:
Only few simple steps with professional software are there for backup:
- Install and Launch Excite Email Backup Software on your Windows system.
- Insert login details of Excite Mail account.
- Select all or desired email folders that you wish to migrate.
- Choose a required format in which you want to download Excite account emails. Also, set a location to save the data.
- Finally, hit the Backup button and this will smoothly migrate Excite emails to computer.
Important Highlights of Excite Mail Backup Software
- Windows supportive program, use it comfortably on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and others
- Gives you freedom to choose email folders to export from Excite webmail
- Preserve email headers, formatting, attachments and other details
- Fully standalone to use without any dependent program
- Free to analyze prior buying with trial edition
- Offers 8 formats in which Excite Mail backup is saved
In this blog, we have provided IMAP Settings for Excite Mail account. This will help users to setup Excite webmail in any application of their choice. In addition to this, for easy migration of Excite webmail mailbox, we provided a professional software which is tested for providing safe results and simple to utilize without any account configuration. It assures desired results without any delays. For any help, contact our support team.