Unable To Download Attachments From Gmail? Find The Solution Here!
The blog provides the solution to Gmail users when they are unable to download attachments from Gmail. We suggested two solutions to sort out this problem. If you fail to Download Gmail Attachments in Firefox, Chrome, or any other browser, and solution to all the problems.
Scenarios Where User fails to Download Gmail Attachments:
I Scenario: “I am not able to download email attachments from Gmail in Google Chrome. I attempted to clear the cache and storage space, however, the problem is still the same. Even an effort to contact Google Support does not prove helpful. Is there somebody who can solve this problem? It is an urgent requirement to save all the attachments from my bank statements.”
II Scenario: “I am using Firefox 76.0.1 version on MS Windows 8.1. I am unable to download the email attachments from my Gmail account. Though I saved the emails in Google Drive and downloading them is all fine but it has consumed a lot of time which in turn is frustrating. I tried disabling the antivirus and clearing the cache, but still, the luck is not in my hand. Is there any other solution to this problem?”
Ways to solve Unable To Download Attachments From Gmail Issue
- Check the browser: There are some browsers not supportive of Google services. In case, you are using browsers such as Opera, Maxthon, Vivaldi, etc. then try to switch onto Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Update the Current Browser: Once you are on the supported browser, try to update the browser to the current edition. Go to Settings or Help to update the browser version.
- Clear Browser Cache: Clear the browsing history, cache, junk files from your browsers
- Turn Off the Antivirus: Sometimes antivirus app restricts the files to download the email attttachments in the Gmail account. Try to turn Off the antivirus settings temporarily using Antivirus Settings.
- Don’t save the encrypted pages to the Disk Setting should be turned off: The other cause behind the issue with downloading the attachments in Gmail is because of enabling the “Do not save the encrypted page on Disk”. Disable the settings instantly.
- Turn Off the Labs Settings: Gmail provides several experimental settings in Gmail labs. If you have enabled the lab settings, turn off the few settings and try to fix the attachment issue.
What If None of The Above-Mentioned Solutions Work?
Download All Attachments From Gmail using Professional Tool
Many users come across this sort of problem in different browsers and some of them support Google and others don’t. If you are unable to download the attachments from Gmail in browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, or any other browser, then the quickest solution is to use the Softaken IMAP Attachment Extractor tool. This tool can extract attachments from Gmail in bulk.
After downloading the attachments, save the email attachments on the local computer. This way, you will be able to access the email and attachments in proper order and you will have ease of accessing the data.
Steps to Run IMAP Attachment Extractor Tool:
- Install the software and run it on your Windows OS
- Now, login to the desired IMAP server account using the username and password
- Choose all the attachments or the desired attachments of the IMAP server
- Save the attachments to the desired location using the Browse button
- Hit the‘ Process Now’ button to start with the Gmail Attachment Extraction
Wrap Up: Sometimes it is a need to access the email attachments in Gmail but due you are unable to do so even after trying several times. To solve such a problem, you can use a certain way out or else choose a third-party software tool. With the help of Softaken IMAP Extractor software, you can solve the problem of unable to Download Attachments From Gmail Account.